• Check- in time: Daily from 3 pm to 9 pm (9:30 pm in summer months only). Sorry but we are unable to offer a later check – in.
• Check- out time: Anytime prior to 11 am.
• Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Additional charges apply to extra guests subject to the maximum occupancy per room.
• Taxes of 15% (5% GST, 8% Hotel Room Tax and 2% MRDT) are in addition to the rates you are offered.
• Cancellation policies: Our cancellation policies range from 24 hours in the winter to 3 days notice in the spring, summer and fall. Late cancellation charges will apply. Full details will be in your emailed confirmation letter.
• Maximum room occupancy: 2 guests per studio. 4 guests per suite. 6 guests for the Chart House. Regardless of age.
• Smoking Policy: We proudly offer 100% smoke free rooms and property. We do have a substantial damage fee for those that choose to smoke in their rooms.
• Pet Policy: Sorry but we do not offer accommodation for pets nor allow pets to be left in your vehicle overnight.
• Seafood: Unfortunately we do not allow any seafood to be cooked in your suite. We offer a complimentary seasonal BBQ/picnic area for your use. We do have a substantial minimum cleaning and lost revenue fee if you do choose to cook seafood in your suite.
• Air conditioning: Sorry but we do not offer air conditioning. There is a cooling breeze from the ocean, ceiling fans above all beds and portable fans in all rooms. Please let us know if you need additional fans.
• Elevator: We do not have an elevator. Access to our rooms is by stairs only. If you need help with your luggage, please ask, we'll be happy to help.
• Closed annually for holidays from 5 pm, December 24 to noon, December 26 and from 6 pm, December 31 to noon, January 1.
• Daily office hours from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm (9:30 pm summer months only)
Make our Cottage your home base while exploring Nanaimo and surrounding Vancouver Island.
Explore the many exciting and delicious restaurants in and around Nanaimo. Here are some of our recommendations.
Do you need more information? We are happy to help you make your stay in Nanaimo as exciting as possible.